? ??????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 2243 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby Girl (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??6 Grabs Today. 2022 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 8, 2010

Portland, I love you!

All I can say is tax-free shopping. Whoooo-hoooo!!!

I wanted to take the boys to the Roloff Farms (you know, Matt and Amy from Little People, Big World...I say that like I know them LOL). They do free tours during pumpkin season and we will be near by for the last days of their open season. I figured we'd take them for a day trip to Portland. It's a three hour drive, so I didn't JUST want to go to Roloff Farms for a drive that long. So, I've researched a few other children friendly activities.

The MUST-DO'S:
Roloff Farms
Voodoo Donuts (can we say fatness??)

Then here are the others:
Oregon Zoo
Portland Children's Museum (they are featuring Tinkertoys this month!)
Portland Museum of Science and Industry (they are featuring Identity exhibits until January)

I'm so confused. Ky has been talking about zoo's forever and wants to visit them all. I know Seattle has a great one, but they also have a great aquarium. I don't want to zoo them out....and I know Kris will be totally bored out of his mind. Zoo in both Oregon and Washington, or just Washington, or just Oregon. Uggh...hard decisions. The PCM looks like awesomeness. They have gravel dig pits (made of rubber "gravel", indoor water play, baby garden and of course the Tinkertoys. Washington also has a children's museum that looks super fun, too. Kris will hate this place. The PMoSaI sounds sooooo fun, but the babies will be bored out of their mind. HELP!!! Ultimately the kids will have to decide for themselves what they want to do, we only have about 6 hours there and of course we need to eat both breakfast and lunch.

Oh...and don't forget tax-free shopping for mom. Oh yeah!!!

0 comments: