? ??????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 2243 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby Girl (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??6 Grabs Today. 2022 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Operation Christmas, Step One.

I'm a procrastinator...always have been. I'll do Christmas shopping one hour before the malls close on Christmas Eve. This year I'm planning on doing differently. Don't judge! I said P-L-A-N-N-I-N-G on doing it differently, not it's GOING TO BE different! Two different things. But yeah, but to the regularly scheduled programming: Christmas shopping.



For Kyler, a totally awesome Erector remote control car with Tuner and lights. He's on a building kick and I think he'd die to see this under the tree. I'm also planning on snowboarding gear, snowboard and snowboard lessons.






For the Mini's, a ride-on Mack truck and some wood imagination/play toys (just not sure which ones.) Plus, I'm going to T-R-Y to build them a play kitchen out of all of our cardboard packing boxes (I said TRY didn't I???!??!?) I think it would be fun. I plan to get Kris and Ky involved in it and this can be their gift to the Mini's. Then I'll sew a bunch of felt foods and find some small pots and pans to go along with it. Fun!






Then for Kris...he's so hard! He should be the easiest, but I don't want him to just want to have video games and video games and video games. I'm thinking an iTouch. But then again with his history of losing things, I'm hesitant. I'll think of something rockin' for him though...because I always do ;-)



Did I totally forget the best part of this all? I'm ordering it all from Costco and getting it delivered for free. Oh yeah! No crowds, no getting lost driving, no crazy people...easy peezy, lemon squeezy. Now if only everything could be that simple.

0 comments: