? ??????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 2243 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby Girl (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??6 Grabs Today. 2022 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yummers...

Dave's has the.best.ice.cream.ever. EVER! It was so yummy. Kyler loves the Cotton Candy flavor and has convinced himself that there's Fruity Pebbles in it (there isn't.) Kris loves the Kona Coffee. I love the Hawaiian Mud Pie...it is so delish. One of the Mini's stole my mini Drumstick....and he loved every bite of it. He literally ate the entire mini cone and would fight me off every time I tried to take it away from him. Waahhhh...I wanted to eat it, instead I had to share. That was supposed to be the other way around. HE was supposed to share...I was supposed to be a glutton. Anywho. Pictures...enjoy.

0 comments: