? ??????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 2243 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby Girl (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??6 Grabs Today. 2022 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sorry Holland...I'm out!

If you're unfamiliar with Welcome to Holland by Emily Perl Kingsley, please feel free to read up as a preface to this entry by visiting here (I'm really not IN Holland lol):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Holland

You can't tell me that I will never get to Italy. Nope. No way, no how. I paid for that damn vacation, I painstakingly planned it, I WANTED it.

I.still.want.it.

No matter how beautiful Holland has started to become, we are jumping ship to Italy. If I have to swim, float, build some damn wings out of tree leaves and branches...we are going to Italy. All the pot in Amsterdam can't keep me wanting to stay in Holland. So sorry, I got my passport and I'll float out of this em-effer on logs if I have to. Your airport might be closed but YOU.CAN'T.STOP.ME. Nope, nope, nope. So dag, I'm off to ride gondolas in Venice, recite Shakespeare in Verona and eat gelato all day long. What are you planning to do about it?? You told me I can't and now I'm just going to have to prove you wrong.

I'm tired of being pointed in the direction of "Welcome to Holland" when I'm having a shitty day. Some of my days are shitty, get over it...doesn't mean automatic banishment to Holland. Some days are great, I can scream from the rooftops about how great my life is. Let's face it though, the smallest of disruptions can change that. Life with special needs, medical needs, any needs that aren't the norm doesn't mean I'll be stuck in Holland forever. Fuck a Holland...we might be VISITING Holland but I damn sure aren't living there. Italy might seem different from the vacation I originally planned, but I'm still in Italy. My baby is still perfect and he's JUST what I wanted. He's perfect in his own way and that means he's perfect period. He might eat differently, develop differently, do a lot differently...but what child doesn't?? So we might be doing things ass backwards here in Italy, but we are STILL IN Italy. If it makes you uncomfortable, Holland is booking one way tickets...go enjoy those windmills and wooden shoes because we're glamming it up in Paris whether you like it or not.

0 comments: