? ??????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 2243 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby Girl (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??6 Grabs Today. 2022 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Courage...

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." ~Mary Anne Radmacher

I always hear the word "courage." Sometimes I hear "courageous." Sometimes it's used to describe me, sometimes it's used to describe Karson. One thing I can tell you: that kid is courageous. His courage is ALWAYS roaring. Never is his courage quiet and everyday his courage kicks cowardice and conformity's ass and says I AM KING.

Let's bust our eye open while maguiver-ing off Thomas the Train, just because...and then laughing while jumping back on while mom blogs the story. Courage. Running out in the rain barefoot. Courage. Especially when last spring was spent, well for the most part, in the hospital.

Karson, you are MY courage. My courage to wake up and slip on those BGP (Big Girl Panties for those of you not in the know) and face another day of unknown. My fortitude to stare uncertainty in the face and laugh because guess what?? It's a beautiful morning. And guess what? I get to see perfection at it's greatest. And that my friend, gives me courage.

You...

Are my courage. My hope. My faith. My heart. My love. My hero.

And you...

Are my life. My world. My everything.

What can I say? I am a proud Momma.

0 comments: