? ??????????????Baby Phat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (9 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 2243 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Baby Girl (Pink)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??6 Grabs Today. 2022 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy I BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sshhhhh....you hear that????

What?

SILENCE!

Poor kiddos were having a rough day. Not sure what's going on, but they are grouchy. Like Oscar kinda grouchy. It's alright though...I'll take one grouchy day in exchange for all the terrific, great, totallly awesomeness days. I love my boys, I just wish there was more I could do to help them get over their frustration.

They were so exhausted from being little whiney pants peanuts that they fell asleep on the living room floor. For now I'm going to enjoy the silence....while it lasts. And hope that they wake up in a better mood. If not, well, let's just not go there.

0 comments: